Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece, or, Common sense and common errors in common riding / by Colonel George Greenwood ...
- New edition
- London : E. Moxon, Son, & Co., Dover Street, W., and 1, Amen Corner, Paternoster Row, E.C., 1871.
London : Bradbury, Evans, and Co., printers, Whitefriars
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 110,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309 .G74 1871Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
Publisher's advertisements,  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's red cloth, stamped in gold and black.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Horse sports -- Great Britain.Horsemanship -- Great Britain -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Horses -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1871.
Engravings -- 1871.
YCBA Collections Search
Greenwood, George, 1799-1875, Hints on horsemanship, to a nephew and niece, or, Common sense and common errors in common riding , 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.