Race horses and racing : recollections of Frank Gray Griswold.
- [Norwood, Mass.] : Privately printed by Plimpton Press, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 216 p. : ill.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 971Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 342
BAC: British Art Center copy: Embossed calico-grain dark red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover, top edge gilt. Color frontispiece, title-page, plate of a color halftone-photoengraving, 33 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 plate of a line-photoengraving, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page. Inscribed by the author to Charles K. Post, 1925. Spine height: 7 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse-racing.Race horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.