Hoofbeats; drawings and comments, by Warren T. Halpin. Introductions: Polo, by Stewart B. Inglehart; Hunting, by Henry G. Vaughan; Steeplechasing, by William Du Pont, jr.
- Philadelphia J.B. Lippincott company, 1938.
and New York [etc.] J.B. Lippincott company, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 283 p. illus. 31 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 982Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition is limited to 1550 numbered copies of which 1500 are for sale."
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red and blue plaid on white background cloth; gold lettering on front and spine, gold horse stamped on front cover. Plates. Number 683 of 1550 copies. Spine height: 12 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing.Horses -- Pictorial worksHunting -- Pictorial works.Polo.Sports -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.