Hayes, M. Horace (Matthew Horace), 1842-1904, Among men and horses , MDCCCXCIV 
- Among men and horses / by M. Horace Hayes, F.R.C.V.S. ... ; illustrated by reproductions from photographs.
- London : T. Fisher Unwin, Paternoster Square, MDCCCXCIV 
Edinburgh : Colston and Company, printers
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 358,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF287 .H39 1894Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 256
"This book is an account of the way in which I gained whatever knowledge I may possess about horses."--Preface, page [vii].
Printer's statement from page .
Includes publisher's advertisements, page [ii].
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth; imprint of the American publisher, Dodd, Mead & Company, stamped at foot of spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Training.Horses.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1894.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.