The points of the horse: a familiar treatise on equine conformation / by M. Horace Hayes, F.R.C.V.S. ... ; illustrated by 77 reproductions of photographs, and 205 drawings, chiefly by J.H. Oswald Brown.
- London : W. Thacker and Co., 87, Newgate Street ; Calcutta : Thacker, Spink and Co. ; Bombay : Thacker and Co., Limited, 1893.
London : Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Limited, Stamford Street and Charing Cross
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 379,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF279 .H39 1893Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from verso of title page.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 252
Includes publisher's advertisements.
Bibliography: page 379.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's dark red cloth, stamped in gold. Bookplate: Alfred Piper, 1862-1910, Söfdeborg. Includes publisher's advertisements, 40 pages at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse breeds.Horses -- Anatomy.Horses.Piper, Alfred -- Bookplate.Thacker and Co., Limited -- Publisher.Thacker, Spink and Co. -- Publisher.W. Thacker and Co. -- Publisher.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1893.
YCBA Collections Search
Hayes, M. Horace (Matthew Horace), 1842-1904, The points of the horse, 1893
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.