Heard, John M. (Veterinarian), How to tell the age of a horse , 1907
- How to tell the age of a horse : a pocket manual, giving full information of the methods employed by professional horsemen and veterinarians to determine the age of horses : with numerous illustrations, showing the shape of the teeth at different ages : and a chapter on horse character, or how to determine the disposition of a horse, with portraits of several famous trotters and thorough breeds / by Prof. J.M. Heard ...
- New York : M.T. Richardson, publisher, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 53,  pages : illustrations ; 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF869 .H43 1907Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later green wrappers. Ink stamp, page 38, Wm. S. Hansell & Sons, 131 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pa. Has laid in a a presentation card from Georgiana Hubbard McCabe (to Paul Mellon).
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Age.Horses -- Behaviour.McCabe, Georgiana Hubbard.Physiognomy.Wm. S. Hansell & Sons -- Stamp.
- Wood engravings -- 1907.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.