Herbert, Henry William, 1807-1858, Frank Forester's fish and fishing of the United States and British provinces of North America , 1851
- Frank Forester's fish and fishing of the United States and British provinces of North America : illustrated from nature by the author / by Henry William Herbert ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Fish and fishing of the United States and British provinces of North America
- Third edtion, revised and corrected, with an ample supplement by the author.
- New York : Stringer & Townsend, 222 Broadway, 1851.
New York : C.A. Alvord, printer, 29 Gold-St., N.Y.
- Physical Description:
- xviii,  18-359, , vi, , 10-86 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSH441 .H47 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Supplement has special title page and separate paging.
Printer's statement from verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth, stamped in gold.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishes -- North America.Fishing -- North America.
- Wood engravings -- 1851.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.