Herbert, Ivor, 1925-, The winter kings, 1968
- The winter kings [by] Ivor Herbert & Patricia Smyly.
- London, Pelham, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 187 p. 16 plates, illus., ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1058Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark brown cloth; gold lettering on spine. White dust jacket; pink, black and brown lettering on spine. Plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Race horses.Steeplechasing.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.