Hervey, John, 1870-1947, Messenger, the great progenitor,, [c1935]
- Messenger, the great progenitor, by John Hervey.
- New York, Derrydale Press [c1935]
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. illus. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1067Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Five hundred copies of Messenger have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 427
BAC: British Art Center copy White quarter boards, and yellowish-brown board covers; gold lettering on spine, white paper label printed in yellowish-brown and black on the front cover, pictorial label on front cover, untrimmed. Opaque paper dust jacket. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 9 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 plate of a line-photoengraving, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page. Inscribed by the author to Paul Mellon. Impression of 500 copies. Spine height: 9 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.