Hobson's fox-hunting atlas [cartographic material] : containing separate maps of every county in England, and the three ridings of Yorkshire; comprising forty-two maps, showing the roads, railways, canals, parks, etc., etc. / compiled from the maps of the board of ordnance, and other surveys, by J. and C. Walker.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Published by J. and C. Walker, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas ( p.,  leaves of plates) : 42 maps (colored) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1815 .H63 1848+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:150,000]
- Date of publication from Podeschi.
BM Maps, 1855
Phillips, no. 290
Podeschi, J.B. Horse and horsemanship, 181
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original red half-morocco and red cloth. Inscribed: George Fenwick, Arthur Godman, May 1876.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Maps.Fenwick, George -- Autograph, May 1876.Fox hunting -- England.Godman, Arthur -- Autography, May 1876.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.J. and C. Walker -- Publisher.
- Atlases -- England -- 1848.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1848.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.