IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hollingsworth, Kent, The wizard of the turf John E. Madden of Hamburg Place , 1965]
The wizard of the turf John E. Madden of Hamburg Place / by Kent Hollingsworth.
- [Lexington, Kentucky? : S.n., 1965]
- Physical Description:
- , 138 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1116Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Date of publication from Introduction, p. .
Place of publication from Introduction, p. .
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark maroon grained cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine. Plates. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Kentucky.Horsemen and horsewomen -- United States.Madden, John E. (John Edward), 1856-1929.Race horses -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.