Hoofprints of the century , 1975?]
- Hoofprints of the century : excerpts from America's oldest journal of horse racing and breeding, the Thoroughbred Record, and its predecessor publications, the Livestock Record and Kentucky Livestock Record, / as compiled and annotated by William Robertson (covering 1875-1919 and 1966-1974) and Dan Farley (1920-1965)..
- [Lexington, Ky. : The Thoroughbred Record, 1975?]
- Physical Description:
- 580,  p.,  pages of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1119Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Publication date conjectured from latest date in text.
Manufacturer's advertisements on last 30 pages.
Plates are in color.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Tan cloth; black lettering on front cover and spine. Illustrations, color plates. Spine height: 12 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States -- History.Horsemen and horsewomen -- United States.Jockeys -- United States.Race horses -- United States.Thoroughbred horse -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.