Horlock, Knightley William, 1802-1882, Horses and hounds , 1855
- Horses and hounds : a practical treatise on their management / by "Scrutator" ; illustrated by Harrison Weir.
- London : George Routledge & Co., Farringdon Street. New York: 28, Beekman Street, 1855.
London : Savill and Edwards, printers, Chandos-Street, Covent Garden
- Physical Description:
- xii, 302 pages,  leaves of plates ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .H67 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from foot of page 302.
BAC: British Art Center copy includes publisher's advertisements, 6 pages at end. Bound in publisher's red quarter leather and green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Foxhounds.Horses -- Training.
- Wood engravings -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.