Horses and hounds : a practical treatise on their management / by "Scrutator" ; to which is added "Taming of wild horses" by J.S. Rarey ...
- A new edition, illustrated by Harrison Weir.
- London ; New York : George Routledge & Co., 1858.
London : Savill and Edwards, printers, Chandos Street, Covent Garden
- Physical Description:
- xii, 328, 12 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .H67 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Scrutator is a pseudonym used by Knightley William Horlock. See: NUC.
Publishers advertisements on last 12 pages.
Fox, C.G. The Fairman Rogers Coll. on the horse and equitation, 401
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in quarter red leather and green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Foxhounds.Horses.
- Wood engravings -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.