Ward, Emily Elizabeth, 1798-1882, Six views of the most important towns, and mining districts, upon the table land of Mexico , MDCCCXXIX 
- Six views of the most important towns, and mining districts, upon the table land of Mexico / drawn by Mrs. H.G. Ward, and engraved by Mr. Pye ; with a statistical account of each.
- London : Henry Colburn, New Burlington Street, MDCCCXXIX 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 33 x 50 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 44Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red half leather and marbled boards.
- Plates: 1. Guadalaxara -- 2. Zacatecas -- 3. Sombrerete -- 4. Catorce -- 5. Valladolid -- 6. Tlalpujahua.
- Subject Terms:
- Cities and towns -- Mexico -- Pictorial works.Mexico -- Pictorial works.
- Etchings -- 1829.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.