The complete cattle-doctor : a treatise on diseases of horned cattle and calves / written in plain language, which those who can read may easily understand ; the whole being the result of seventy years extensive practice of the author, John C. Knowlson ...
- Additional Title(s):
Knowlson's complete cow-doctor
Complete cow doctor
- New York : Wilson and Co., Brother Jonathan Press, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF961 .K56 1847Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover, caption, and running title: The complete cow-doctor.
Includes publisher's advertisements, p.  of wrappers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed tan wrappers; stitched.
- Subject Terms:
- Brother Jonathan Press -- Printer.Cattle -- Diseases -- Popular works.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1847.Traditional veterinary medicine.Veterinary prescriptions.Wilson and Co. -- Publisher.
- Publishers' advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.