Horses, sound and unsound : with the law relating to sales and warranty / by J. Irvine Lupton ...
- London : Baillière, Tindall and Cox ..., 1893.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 211,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF955 .L87 1893Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's brown cloth. Armorial bookplate: Archibald Gordon Pollock. Inscribed: A.G. Pollock, with the authors kind regards.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.Horses -- Judging.Horses -- Law and legislation.Horses.Lupton, James Irving -- Presentation inscription to A.G. Pollock.Pollock, A. G. -- Presentation inscription from James Irving Lupton.Pollock, Archibald Gordon -- Bookplate.
- Authors' presentation copies (Provenance).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.