Lynch, Stanislaus, Echoes of the hunting horn , 1946
- Echoes of the hunting horn / Stanislaus Lynch ; illustrated by Olive Whitmore.
- Dublin : Talbott Press, 1946.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 181 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1362Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Red quarter cloth, and tan board covers; illustration in black on front cover, black lettering on front cover and spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Illustrations by Olive Whitmore. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- Ireland.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.