A parson's son : sporting artist / written and illustrated by Michael Lyne.
- London : J. A. Allen & Co., 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 150 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1368Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "No. 81 of a limited edition of 750 copies signed by the author." -- leaf preceeding half title.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green leather; gold lettering on front cover and spine, all edges gilt. Illustrations, color plates, plates. Number 219 of 750 copies, signed by the author. Spine height: 9 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Hunting in art.Lyne, Michael, 1912-1989.Painters -- England -- Biography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.