The Pegasus book, edited by Major W. E. Lyon.
- London, Constable & Company ltd., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., 211 p. incl. port. col. front., illus., col. ports. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1371Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Books; recent sporting publications, by Denis Aldridge": p. 177-182.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, A42
BAC: British Art Center copy: Calico-texture blue cloth; pictorial stamping of gold pegasus on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 4 plates of color halftone-photoengravings, 1 after L. Malespina, 3 of which are after W. Smithson Broadhead, 58 halftone-photoengravings in text, 5 line-photoengravings in text. Inscribed by [W.E.] Ted Lyon. Spine height: 10 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Horse racing.Horsemanship.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.