Macpherson, H. A. (Hugh Alexander), 1858-1901, The hare , 1896
- The hare : natural history / by the Rev. H.A. Macpherson ; Shooting by the Hon. Gerald Lascelles ; Coursing by Charles Richardson ; Hunting by J.S. Gibbons and G.H. Longman ; Cookery by Col. Kenney Herbert ; illustrations by G.D. Giles, A. Thorburn, and C. Whymper.
- London ; New York ; and Bombay : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1896.
London : Spottiswoode & Co., Printers, New-street Square
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 263,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK291 .M33 1896Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Fur and feather series edited by Alfred E.T. Watson.
Printer's statement from foot of page 263.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's illustrated tan cloth. Includes publisher's advertisements, 24 pages at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Publisher's advertisements.
Photomechanical prints -- 1896.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.