IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
McCausland, Hugh, Old sporting;, 
Old sporting; characters and occasions from sporting and road history.
- London, Batchworth Press 
- Physical Description:
- 172 p. illus., ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1405Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Black cloth; gold lettering on spine, top edge light blue. Color frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Spine height: 8 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Sports -- Great Britain.Sports in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.