IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
McKay, William John Stewart, 1866-, The evolution of the endurance, speed and staying power of the racehorse , 1933
The evolution of the endurance, speed and staying power of the racehorse / by W.J. Stewart McKay.
- New York : Scribner, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 318 p., 15 leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1414Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 409
BAC: British Art Center copy: Smooth calico-texture dark green cloth; blind stamped on front cover and spine, stamped in gilt on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 15 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 halftone-photoengraving in text, errata slip. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Heredity.Horse racing.Horses -- Anatomy.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.