McTaggart, M. F. (Maxwell Fielding), 1874-1936, The horse and his schooling,, 1933
- The horse and his schooling, by Lt.-Col. M.F. McTaggart, with a frontispiece in colour and 63 other illustrations by Winifred Roberts.
- New York, Scribner, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 98 p., 1 l. col. front., illus. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1420Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 409
BAC: British Art Center copy: Embossed linen-grain brown cloth; blind stamped on front cover, stamped in gilt on spine. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, plate of color halftone-photoengraving, 65 line-photoengravings in text. Illustrations by Winifred Roberts. Spine height: 9 inches.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.