Runners and riders , c1993
- Runners and riders : an anthology of writing on racing / edited by Sean Magee.
- London : Methuen, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 316 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1425Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Spine title: Runners & riders.
Includes bibliographical references (p. xiii-xx) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Maroon cloth; white lettering on spine, top edge yellow. Maroon dust jacket; white lettering on spine. Illustrations. Periodical article inserted. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature Special subjects SportsHorse racing -- Literary collections.Sports in literature.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.