A trainer to two kings : being the reminiscences of Richard Marsh, M.V.O. / with a foreword by the Rt. Hon. the Earl of Durham, K.G..
- [London] : Cassell and Company, Ltd. London, New York, Toronto and Melbourne, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 336 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1450Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from t.p. verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; gold lettering on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910.George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936.Horse races -- England.Horse racing -- England -- Anecdotes.Horse trainers -- Biography.Marsh, Richard, 1851-1933.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.