Mason, Richard, fl. 1808-1861?, The Gentleman's New Pocket Farrier , 1867
- The Gentleman's New Pocket Farrier : Comprising a General Description of the Noble and Useful Animal, the Horse, With Modes of Management in All Cases, and Treatment in Disease / by Richard Mason, to Which Is Added a Prize Essay on Mules ... (By S.W. Pameroy), With a Supplement Comprising an Essay on Domestic Animals, Especially the Horse...By J.S. Skinner.
- New Ed.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 415, 101 P. : Ill. ; 19 Cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2521Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At Head of Title: Mason's Farrier and Stud-Book.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Black quarter morocco, and black and faded brown cloth; gold lettering and vignettes on spine. Plates, publisher's ads. Spine height: 7 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.Horses.Mules.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.