Miles, William, General remarks on stables, and examples of stable fittings, with illustrations , MDCCCLX 
- General remarks on stables, and examples of stable fittings, with illustrations / by William Miles, Esq. ...
- London : Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts, Paternoster Row, MDCCCLX 
Exeter : William Pollard, Printer, North Street
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 82 pages, 11 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8340 .M55 1860+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from foot of page 82.
Frontispiece lithographed by William Spreat; after John Gendall.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 198
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's (?) purple cloth. Ink stamps: Sam Shaw, C.E., Dewsbury; C.H. Marriott & Son, Land Surveyors and Architects. Blind embossed stamp: Adam Holden, 48 Church St., Liverpool.
- Subject Terms:
- C.H. Marriott & Son -- Stamp.Holden, Adam -- Stamp.Shaw, Sam -- Stamp.Stables -- Design and construction.
- Lithographs -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.