Miller, Edward Darley, 1865-, Modern polo,, 1902
- Modern polo, by Captain E.D. Miller ... Ed. by M.H. Hayes.
- 2d ed., rev. and enl.
- London, Hurst and Blackett, limited, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 540 p. incl. front., illus., plates, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1501Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lists of polo ponies: p. 379-530.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Second edition, revised and enlarged. Edited by M.H. Hayes. Red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates, publisher's ads. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.