Motor cruising , [1935?]
- Motor cruising / by K.M. Miller, John Irving ... et al.
- London : Seeley Service, [1935?]
- Physical Description:
- 640 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1502Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Preface signed by K.M. Miller, John Irving.
Bibliography: p. 618-622.
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume XIX. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine. top edge brown. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Boats and boating.Motorboats.Yachting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.