Milnor, William, 1769-1848, Memoirs of The Gloucester Fox Hunting Club near Philadelphia, 1927
- Memoirs of The Gloucester Fox Hunting Club near Philadelphia.
- New York : Privately printed by Ernest R. Gee, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 47,  p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .M55 1927+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- By William Milnor.
"Of these Memoirs three hundred and seventy-five copies have been printed by Eugene V. Connett at the Derrydale Press ..."--Colophon.
Originally published by Judah Dodson, Philadelphia, 1830.
Limited edition of 375 copies.
With a wood-engraved vignette on the title page.
"Rules of the Gloucester Hunting Club."--P. -47.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 231 of 375 copies. Bound in publisher's original pink boards, with printed cover label and spine label. Partially unopenned. Bookseller's label: The Sporting Gallery and Bookshop, Inc. ... New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- United States.Gloucester Fox Hunting Club -- History.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1927.
Wood engravings -- 1927.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.