Descriptive price list : with numerous illustrations of harness, horse clothing, saddles, bridles, and horse-furnishing goods, of every description, manufactured by C.M. Moseman & Brother, 114 Chambers Street, New York. : April 1st, 1876.
- Additional Title(s):
Cover title: Moseman's Horses of America
Horses of America
- New York : D.H. Gildersleeve & Co., printers, 101 Chambers Street, cor. of Church Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 152 pages : illustrations ; 24 x 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285.4 C56 1876+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Copies of this book may be had for fifty cents."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- C.M. Moseman and Brother -- Catalogs.Horses -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs.
- Price lists.
Trade catalogs -- Saddlery.
Trade catalogs -- Harnesses.
Wood engravings -- 1876.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.