Obiections against the vse of the bovv vvith the pike: and the answers thereunto.
- Additional Title(s):
Objections against the use of the bow with the pike: and the answers thereunto
- [London] : [printed by W. Jones], [approximately 1630]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) : illustrations ; ; 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1185 .O25 1630 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Attributed to William Neade by STC (2nd edition).
Imprint from STC.
Woodcut floral border at top.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18416.3
English short title catalogue, S113336
- Subject Terms:
- Archers -- Early works to 1800.Armor -- England -- Early works to 1800.Jones, W. -- Printer.Weapons -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Woodcuts -- 1630.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Neade, William, Obiections against the vse of the bovv vvith the pike: and the answers thereunto, [approximately 1630]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.