Horses / LeRoy Neiman.
- New York : Harry N. Abrams, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 349 p. : col. ill. ; 36 x 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 83Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream cloth; with dust jacket.
Reproductions of horse paintings by LeRoy Neiman, "along with additional art created especially for this book, as well as photographs of the artist at work, memorabilia, and dozens of pages from his teeming sketchbooks" and Neiman's "keen-eyed observations on the horsey-set, both bipeds and quadrapeds."
- Subject Terms:
- Horse owners.Horses in art.Horses.Neiman, LeRoy, 1927-
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.