Nethercote, H. O., The Pytchley Hunt , 1888
- The Pytchley Hunt : past and present : its history from its foundation to the present day; with personal anecdotes, and memoirs of the masters and principal members; including the woodlands : also unpublished letters of Sir F.B. Head, bart. / by the late H.O. Nethercote, Esq., fifty years a member of this famous hunt ; with portraits of Earl Spencer, Sir Charles Knightley, Col. Anstruther Thomson, and Mr. Geoge Payne ; and a view of Old Pytchley Hall.
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, Limited, St. Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, 1888.
London : Printed by Gilbert and Rivington, Limited, St. John's House, Clerkenwell Road
- Physical Description:
- x, , 376 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK287.P9 N48 1888 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK287.P9 N48 1888 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from verso of title page.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 238
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 bound in publisher's red cloth (18 cm).
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 is no. 89 of 100 impressions on large paper, with plates on India paper; signed by Charles Edmonds (the editor). Bound in publisher's red cloth, with printed spine label (25 cm).
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Pytchley Hunt.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.