The Pytchley Hunt : past and present : its history from its foundation to the present day; with personal anecdotes, and memoirs of the masters and principal members; including the woodlands : also unpublished letters of Sir F.B. Head, bart. / by the late H.O. Nethercote, Esq., fifty years a member of this famous hunt ; with portraits of Earl Spencer, Sir Charles Knightley, Col. Anstruther Thomson, and Mr. Geoge Payne ; and a view of Old Pytchley Hall.
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, Limited, St. Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, 1888.
London : Printed by Gilbert and Rivington, Limited, St. John's House, Clerkenwell Road
- Physical Description:
- x, , 376 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK287.P9 N48 1888 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK287.P9 N48 1888 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Printer's statement from verso of title page.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 238
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 bound in publisher's red cloth (18 cm).
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 is no. 89 of 100 impressions on large paper, with plates on India paper; signed by Charles Edmonds (the editor). Bound in publisher's red cloth, with printed spine label (25 cm).
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Pytchley Hunt.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.