Nevill, Ralph, 1865-1930, The sport of kings,, 
- The sport of kings, by Ralph Nevill, with sixteen illustrations.
- London, Metheun & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 247,  p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1582Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark red cloth; blind stamped and blind stamped lettering on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 9 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Paardenrennen.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.