The law of horses : including the law of innkeepers, veterinary surgeons, &c., and of hunting, racing, wagers & gaming / by George Henry Hewitt Oliphant.
- Additional Title(s):
Oliphant's law of horses
- 4th ed. / by Clement Elphinstone Lloyd.
- London : Henry Sweet ... Law publisher, 1882.
London : Printed by C. F. Roworth
- Physical Description:
- lix, 651 pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsKF390.5.H6 O47 1882Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- First edition published in 1847 under title: Law concerning horses, racing, wagers, and gaming.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark blue cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, monogram blind stamped on front cover, gold lettering on spine.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.