Osborne, Joseph, Horse-breeder's handbook , 
- Horse-breeder's handbook : containing introductory comments on the pedigrees and performances of seventy-eight of the principal stallions advertised to cover in Great Britain and Ireland during the season 1898, etc. ; Together with a history of the rise and progress of the British stud including the tabulated pedigrees and full particulars of fifty of the most famous blood-sires from whom it has had its origin / by Joseph Osborne.
- 5th ed.
- London : Seale, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1654Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Containing introductory comments on the pedigrees and performances of seventy-eight of the principal stallions advertised to cover in Great Britain and Ireland during the season 1898, etc."
BAC: British Art Center copy: Fifth edition. Dark green cloth; gold horse on front cover, gold lettering and tooling on front cover and spine, blind stamped on back cover. Illustrations. Spine height: 10 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Thoroughbred horse -- Great Britain -- Pedigrees.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.