Paget, Guy, 1886-1952, The history of the Althorp and Pytchley Hunt, 1634-1920 , New York :
- The history of the Althorp and Pytchley Hunt, 1634-1920 / by Guy Paget, F.R. Hist. S.
- London : William Collins Sons & Co. New York :
- Physical Description:
- xx, 331 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1666Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- List of subscribers: p. [vii]-viii.
Edition limited to 600 copies.
Maps on lining papers.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 459
BAC: British Art Center copy: Mock-vellum white quarter boards, and linen-texture violet-red cloth covers; gold insignia stamped on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Bound by Wm. Cross, Leicester, for publisher's issue. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 5 plates of color halftone-photoengravings, 62 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 2 plates of line-photoengravings, 25 line-photoengravings in text, 37 of the monochrome plates are printed on both sides, maps pasted inside front and back covers. On two of them: one side is printed by halftone-photoengraving and the other side by line-photoengraving. One of 600 copies. Spine height: 11 3/16 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Pytchley Hunt.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.