Life of Frank Freeman, huntsman; an analytical biography.
- [2d ed.].
- Leicester [Eng.] E. Backus, 1949.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 107 p. illus., ports. (part col.) 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1667Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Second edition. Octavo. Red cloth; silver lettering on spine. Beige and orange dust jacket, torn and frayed; black lettering on spine. Color frontispiece, illustrations, color plate, plates. Plates after Lionel Edwards, Tom Marson, Lucas Lucas, and John Beer. Spine height: 9 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Freeman, Frank, 1876-1947.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.