Palmer, Joe H. (Joseph Hill), 1904-1952, Names in pedigrees, 1939
Names in pedigrees [by] Joe H. Palmer (Beadsman)
- Lexington, Ky., The Blood-horse, 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 7 p. 1., 462 p. illus. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1681Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Printed from the original type, which was then destroyed. The edition consists of one thousand numbered copies, of which this is number 11.
Articles ... published in the weekly issues of the Blood-horse [under the author's pseudonym, Beadsman] -- Introd.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 465
BAC: British Art Center copy: Duodecimo. Original morocco-grain brown cloth; gold lettering and lines on spine. Illustrated. Number 193 of 1000 copies. Spine height: 6 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing.Horses -- Pedigrees.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.