Parker, Eric, 1870-1955, Fine angling for coarse fish,, 1930
- Fine angling for coarse fish, by Eric Parker, J. H. R. Bazley, Antony Bridges [and others] with one hundred & fifty-nine illustrations.
- London, Seeley, Service & co. ltd., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 352 p. illus., 54 pl. (incl. front.) on 32 l. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1687Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Bibliography of the literature of coarse fishing": p. 33-34.
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume IV. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, and tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.