The Lonsdale keeper's book / edited by Eric Parker and written by well-known keepers, game farmers and with contributions by Frank Wallace and Eric Taverner, with sixty illustrations.
- Philadelphia ; J.B. Lippincott Co., 
New York : J.B. Lippincott Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : ill., 30 plates ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1692Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume XXVI. Brownish-yellow quarter cloth, and tan cloth boards; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- Great Britain.Game reserves -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.