Peb, 1926-, Peb at Keeneland, 
- Peb at Keeneland.
- Alternate Title(s):
- [Keeneland, Kentucky?] : [Manufactured by A. Horowitz & Sons/Bookbinders], 
- Physical Description:
- , 9-48 p.,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 27 x 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 44Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Anthology of Peb sketches highlighting Keeneland racing and sales from1936-1986.
Peb is the pseudonym of Pierre Bellocq.
Publication information from verso of half-title and p. 7.
"This copy of Peb at Keeneland is one of a limited edition of six hundred of which one hundred specially bound copies have been numbered and signed."--P. 3.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound is unnumbered. Bound in publisher's original dark green quarter leather and pictorial tan cloth.
- The Keenelanders -- Racing at Keeneland -- The Sales.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemen and horsewomen -- Caricatures and cartoons.Horses -- Caricatures and cartoons.Keeneland (Lexington, Ky.) -- Pictorial works.Race horses -- Caricatures and cartoons.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.