Kingsclere / by John Porter ; edited by Byron Webber.
- London : Chatto & Windus, 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 369 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports., plans ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1756Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Grey-blue cloth; jockeys cap and shirt in colors on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Plates, publisher's ads. Spine height: 9 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Porter, John, 1838-Race horses -- Great Britain.Racehorse trainers -- Great Britain.Stables -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.