Hunting and sporting notes in Shropshire and Cheshire, season 1884-85 ... / by "Borderer" ; with numerous illustrations by H.F. Mytton.
- London : A.H. Baily, 1885.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 111,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1766Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Hunting notes in Shropshire and Cheshire, 1884-85.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth; gold lettering on front cover, blind stamped on front and back covers, all edges red. Plates after H.F. Mytton. "Borderer" is identified on the title-page of Humphrey de Trafford's The Foxhounds of Great Britain and Ireland, as Sir R.D. Green Price, Bart. Spine height: 7 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- England -- Shropshire.
YCBA Collections Search
Borderer, Hunting and sporting notes in Shropshire and Cheshire, season 1884-85 ... , 1885
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.