Radcliffe, Frederick Peter Delmé, 1804-1875, The noble science , 1893
The noble science : a few general ideas on fox-hunting / F.P. Delmé Radcliffe.
- New [4th] ed., rev., corr., & enl. by William C.A. Blew.
- London : John C. Nimmo, 1893.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 331 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1802Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- 1st ed. published in 1839.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Yellowish-brown cloth; gold and brown pictorial stamping on front cover, gold lettering on front cover, blind stamped on back cover, gold lettering and dogs stamped on spine. Illustrations, color plates, advertising leaf tipped inside front cover. Spine height: 10 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.