Thoughts upon hunting kit : in a series of nine letters to a friend, in which are given the authors̓ best knowledge from observation, etc., of the proper kit seen in the Shires and worn by well turned out men and women in any hunting field. / by Eugene S. Reynal.
- Millbrook, N.Y. : Privately printed for the author, 1934.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill., ports. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Photographs and drawings by author.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 417
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red boards; white paper label printed in black on front cover. Title-page, 5 plates of collotypes. Illustrated with photographs and drawings by the author. Number 131 of 500 copies. Spine height: 6 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Sport clothes.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.