Horse racing / by John Rickman.
- London : Peter Garnett, 1952.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 226 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1851Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Light green cloth; silver lettering and insignia on spine. Frontispiece, plates, maps. Spine height: 7 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Gambling -- Texts.Horse racing -- Great Britain -- History.Racetracks (Horse racing) -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.