Roberts, Edric Glyn, 1891-, Hunters' moon and other hunting verses;, 
- Hunters' moon and other hunting verses; with eight plates in colour by Gilbert Holliday.
- New York, R.R. Smith, inc. 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 70 p., front., col. plates.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1860Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 385
BAC: British Art Center copy: Violet-red flexible calf; gold lettering on front cover and spine, blind stamped on front and back covers and spine, top edge gilt. It is assumed that the binding leather is split-calf not sheepskin. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of color halftone photoengravings by Gilbert Holliday mounted on greyish-brown heavy paper. Spine height: 10 1/4 inches.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.